||IP 66 (*)
|Impact resistance (glass)
||120 - 277V - 50 - 60Hz
||EU - I (*)
|(*) according to IEC - EN 60598 (**) according to IEC - EN 62262
||Extruded aluminium profile
A COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR LIGHTING TUNNEL ENTRANCES, THRESHOLD AND INTERIOR ZONES
FV32 LED luminaires of Schreder are equipped with second generation LensoFlex®2 photometric engines that can be adapted to a wide range of different tunnel applications to
provide safety in all driving conditions.
This system is based upon the addition principle of photometric distribution. Each LED is associated with a specific lens that generates the complete photometric distribution of the luminaire. It is the number of LEDs in combination with the driving current that determines the intensity level of the light distribution.
MAXIMUM ENERGY SAVINGS
A minimal total cost of ownership was the driving force behind the development of the FV32 LED. It is equipped with LEDs and various dimming and remote management options for a dramatic reduction in energy consumption.
The FV32 LED integrates 3 Schréder concepts to provide a reliable and effective solution for lighting the different zones of tunnels:
- ThermiX® - optimises heat extraction to maintain 90% of the nominal luminous flux at 100.000 hours of use up to a yearly average night temperature of 25°C
- Power supplies - ensure 90% efficiency (standard supply current is 350mA to optimise the efficacy of the LEDs and maximise lifespan)
- Control - bi-directional communication and failure detection can increase the reliability of the system.
- All types of mounting systems can be accomodated (please see Installation and Maintenance)
- Cable gland installation
- IP 69 for tunnels with high-pressure cleaning
All types of mounting systems can be accomodated. Please contact us for your specific needs.
I. Fixed suspended mountings
II. Pull-out suspended mountings
|Swivelling and adjustable (3 directions)
A = 90mm with +/-10mm transversal adjustment
FV32 LED luminaires are designed to meet our FutureProof concept and offer at the same time high flexibility for maintenance.
Both the photometric engine and the electrical supply can be replaced on-site to take advantage of any future technological developments.
Each LED module can be replaced individually.